Forum www.informed.com.pl Strona Główna strona główna Internetowej Informacji Medycznej

Artykuły  
 FAQFAQ    SzukajSzukaj    UżytkownicyUżytkownicy    GrupyGrupy    RejestracjaRejestracja  
 ProfilProfil    Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości    ZalogujZaloguj  
physical style of play fit perfectly with h

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum www.informed.com.pl Strona Główna -> Pytania do lekarzy
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
lw789

PostWysłany: Sro Sty 11, 2017 8:43 am    Temat postu: physical style of play fit perfectly with h Odpowiedz z cytatem

ANAHEIM, Calif. -- Although Stephane Robidas isnt a flashy player, the sturdy defenceman could be exactly what the high-flying Anaheim Ducks need in their Stanley Cup chase. The Ducks acquired Robidas from the Dallas Stars on Tuesday for a conditional fourth-round pick in this years draft. The overall NHL leaders made three deals on the day before the leagues trade deadline, shaking up their roster with 20 games left in the regular season. Anaheim also sent backup goalie Viktor Fasth to Edmonton and shipped forward Dustin Penner to Washington. Although the 37-year-old Robidas wont return from a broken leg for at least two more weeks, the Ducks were eager to acquire a hard-nosed veteran with superior passing skills and a nasty edge to his game. Theyre all attributes Anaheim could use in its attempt to back up its outstanding regular season with playoff success. The Ducks lead the NHL with 91 points and three straight victories heading into Wednesdays game against Montreal, but theyve won just one playoff series since winning their franchises only Stanley Cup title in 2007. Robidas knew he probably didnt have a future with the Stars, who havent discussed a contract extension with him. When he heard Anaheim was interested, he jumped at the chance to play in the post-season for the first time since 2008, when Dallas eliminated the defending champion Ducks in the first round. "Were going for a Stanley Cup, and thats what Ive been waiting for for a long time," said Robidas, who is joining his fourth NHL club. "I think its a great opportunity for me, and Im just very excited for the chance the Ducks are giving me." Robidas hasnt played since breaking his leg against Chicago on Nov. 29 while crashing into the boards behind the net, but he has been ... extensively in practice. He had four goals and one assist in 24 games for the Stars this season. "Everything has been going really well," Robidas said of his recovery. "Ive just got a few little things I need to get a little more comfortable." Robidas should add experience and toughness to a defence that has spent the entire season without veteran Sheldon Souray, who got hurt in summer training. Robidas should be familiar to some Ducks fans from that 2008 playoff series in which Anaheims Todd Marchant accidentally broke Robidas nose with the puck -- and Robidas returned to the game shortly afterward. "Thats how I play," Robidas said. "Im not a finesse player. I know my role. I know what I need to do. I know how I need to play, and Im not going to change the way Ive been playing. Im going to be the same player, and I think thats why they came and they got me." Robidas is seventh in Dallas club history with 704 games played. He has 211 points in two stints with Dallas, his home for all but 45 NHL games since 2002. The draft pick acquired by the Stars becomes a third-rounder if the Ducks reach the Western Conference finals and Robidas plays in half their playoff games. Swingman Dikembe Mutombo Jersey . Trailing 2-1 from the first leg, Fiorentina levelled on aggregate in the 14th minute when Joaquin Sanchez Rodriguez headed back a long ball from David Pizarro and Pasqual smashed home an angled volley. Nuggets Jersey . Felton pleaded guilty to attempted criminal possession of a weapon and criminal possession of a firearm. He admitted he knowingly had a large-capacity ammunition magazine and a semi-automatic pistol without a license. http://www.officialnuggetsstore.com/Alex-English-Nuggets-Jersey/.C. - Phoenix Suns coach Jeff Hornacek says guard Goran Dragic will return to the starting lineup against the Charlotte Hornets after missing the last two games with a strained back. Swingman Jusuf Nurkic Jersey . -- Desperate to stop Tom Bradys latest comeback bid, the Miami Dolphins sought help from a reserve safety making his NFL debut after being signed Tuesday off the San Francisco 49ers practice squad. Allen Iverson Jersey . Weise left the arena with a splint on his wrist and underwent tests to determine whether the tendon is torn. Winger Travis Moen will also miss some time after suffering a concussion in Mondays contest.BARCELONA, Spain -- Barcelona defender Carles Puyol has decided to leave the club at the end of the season, preferring to take some time off after several injury-filled seasons and putting his football future in doubt. The 35-year-old Puyol has spent his entire career with Barcelona, debuting in 1999. But he has made only 12 appearances this season after returning from a long-term knee injury in October. Puyol has been an essential figure in Barcelonas and Spains recent achievements, including helping Spain win the 2010 World Cup and leading Barcelona to three Champions League titles. Puyol said Barcelona has agreed to rescind his contract at the end of the season despite two years remaining on his deal. "The recovery from my knee injury was more difficult than expected. I cannot perform anymore at the level Id want," Puyol said Tuesday. "When the season ends I need to rest and then we will see. Ive got three months left and Im going to give my all for Barca, but I dont know what Ill do at the end of the season." Puyol did not take questions Tuesday as teammates Gerard Pique, Cristian Tello and Jose Manuel Pinto, and former teammate Ivan de la Pena watched.dddddddddddd Puyol is a homegrown success story for the Catalan club, coming through the La Masia youth program like teammates Xavi Hernandez, Lionel Messi and Andres Iniesta. He was nicknamed "Tarzan" for his scraggly locks which shielded his face and intimidated opponents despite his small stature. His energetic and physical style of play fit perfectly with his leadership qualities, earning him the captains armband at Barcelona until recent injury spells. Puyol, who was raised in the Catalan town of Pobla de Segur, trails only Xavi in appearances made for the club. He scored his first goal of the season in Sundays 4-1 win over Almeria. Puyol won his first trophy with the club in the 2004-05 season -- the first of six league titles. He also won the Club World Cup, Copa del Rey, Spanish Super Cup and European Super Cup to go along with Champions League titles in 2006, 09, and 11. At the World Cup in South Africa, Puyol headed in the winning goal in the 1-0 semifinal victory over Germany. "Hes a reference for every player and a leader on the field of play," Spain coach Vicente del Bosque said. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Powrót do góry
Zobacz profil autora Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum www.informed.com.pl Strona Główna -> Pytania do lekarzy Wszystkie czasy w strefie GMT
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do: