Forum www.informed.com.pl Strona Główna strona główna Internetowej Informacji Medycznej

Artykuły  
 FAQFAQ    SzukajSzukaj    UżytkownicyUżytkownicy    GrupyGrupy    RejestracjaRejestracja  
 ProfilProfil    Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości    ZalogujZaloguj  
d an excellent opportunity with a two-man a

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum www.informed.com.pl Strona Główna -> Pytania do lekarzy
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
lw789

PostWysłany: Sro Sty 11, 2017 8:31 am    Temat postu: d an excellent opportunity with a two-man a Odpowiedz z cytatem

ST. ANDREWS, Scotland - Rory McIlroy found himself nine shots off the lead after a 1-over-par 73 in the first round of the Alfred Dunhill Links Championship on Thursday.Four days after celebrating a third straight European Ryder Cup victory, McIlroy could manage just one birdie against two bogeys at Carnoustie, one of the three courses.A 73 isnt disastrous, McIlroy said.Oliver Wilson of England, ranked 791 places below the top-ranked McIlroy, equaled the Carnoustie course record with an 8-under 64. Its the second straight year hes shot an opening 64 to lead the Dunhill Links. Last year, he finished tied for 59th.Wilson was in the Ryder Cup in 2008, the last time Europe lost to the U.S, but since 2011 has been competing on the secondary Challenge Tour. He received an invite for this week and sank nine birdie putts, finishing birdie-birdie-birdie-bogey-birdie.I shot a 63 a fortnight ago in the Kazakhstan Open, which is our major on the Challenge Tour, so to shoot a 64 here at Carnoustie is very pleasing, Wilson said.I only dropped one shot, which was disappointing at 17, but then to birdie the last makes up for that. Im so delighted to get Carnoustie and the tougher of the three courses out of the way.Raphael Jacquelin of France, also at Carnoustie, was one shot behind in second after a 65 which included an eagle on the par-5 14th, his fifth hole.The Irish pair of Padraig Harrington and Shane Lowry shared third with 66s. Harrington, at Carnoustie where he captured the 2007 British Open, bogeyed his closing two holes.The 55th-ranked Lowry, desperate to earn a maiden Masters invitation by being inside the top-50 at years end, birdied six of his opening 10 holes at Kingsbarns course.McIlroy sent his opening tee shot at Carnoustie way left after hitting the ground about four inches (10 centimetres) behind the ball, but then managed to save par on the course where he won the low amateur medal in the 2007 Open won by Harrington.I just felt a little flat coming here after the crowds and everything that we were playing in front of last week, he said.Ive got Kingsbarns tomorrow, so I will try and post a better number and try and hang in there, and then go to St. Andrews over the weekend, a golf course Ive played well on before.Of the three other Ryder Cup winners in the field, Stephen Gallacher fared best with two eagles in a 68, followed by Victor Dubuisson (71), and Martin Kaymer (74). Their captain, Paul McGinley, was 2 over after four holes before ending with a par 72. Authentic Paul Pierce Jersey . Raymond, 31, started 15 regular-season games for the Stamps in 2013, racking up 51 tackles. He also returned two kickoffs for 79 yards including a 61-yarder. Authentic JJ Redick Jersey . Billy Hamilton finished off Cincinnatis biggest comeback of the season for a doubleheader sweep. http://www.clippersnbateamshop.com/paul-pierce-clippers-jersey/. This week, topics cover the Blue Jays rotation, the futures John Gibbons and Alex Anthopoulos, protecting pitchers and a bonus question on his predictions for the MLB playoffs. JJ Redick Jersey . There are practical ideas, like this Chewbaca inspired Star Wars jerseys. Star Wars themed jerseys for the Toledo Mud Hens. Authentic Blake Griffin Jersey .com) - Fair Grounds commences its road to the Kentucky Derby Saturday with the 71st running of the $200,000 Lecomte Stakes.BOSTON -- Montreal coach Michel Therrien wanted to continue his teams drive to the playoffs more than to snap Bostons 12-game winning streak. The Canadiens accomplished both. Alex Galchenyuk scored the only shootout goal, and the Canadiens got their fifth win in six games, 2-1 over the Bruins on Monday night. "Its not about their streak," Therrien said. "Its more about getting those two points and trying to qualify for the playoffs." Montreal tied Tampa Bay for the third-most points in the Eastern Conference, but has played one more game. The Bruins fell one game short of their longest winning streak since 1970-71 and two shy of the club record set in 1929-30. But their one point from the shootout loss moved them ahead of Western Conference-leading St. Louis for the most in the NHL with 104. "You cant win 12 in a row and lose one in a shootout and say, Im really disappointed in my team, " Boston coach Claude Julien said. Boston was uncharacteristically undisciplined for the two periods then tied it at 1 with just two seconds left on its sixth power play of the game. Dougie Hamiltons slap shot from the centre of the blue line deflected off Patrice Bergeron and past goalie Peter Budaj with 5:26 left in the third period. It was Bergerons 23rd goal of the season. Budaj also stopped a four-game Bruins winning streak with a 4-1 victory in Boston on Jan. 30. "We are very confident with him back there," Montreal forward Brian Gionta said. "That first period he made some huge saves and even in the second he made some big saves where they could have been back in the game real quick." Bostons last loss came March 1, 4-2 to Washington. Montreal grabbed the lead on Alexei Emelins third goal of the season at 6:39 of the first. Emelins shot from the blue line deflected off Bruins forward Chris Kelly about 30 feet from the net and rose over the glove of goalie Tuukka Rask. In the shootout, Bergeron, Jarome Iginla, Brad Marchannd and David Krejci missed for Boston while Thomas Vanek, David Desharnais and Daniel Briere failed for Montreal.dddddddddddd Then Galchenyuk went in close to put the puck between Rasks stick and the post to the right of the goaltender. "I was excited and all the moves were playing in my head," Galchenyuk said. "They were on a roll and we are happy that were the team that ended that roll." The Bruins had three power plays in the first 11 minutes of the third period but were outshot 5-1 as the Canadiens picked off errant passes and cleared the puck from their zone. "Hopefully, next time when we get that many (power-play) opportunities well get more than one (goal)," Bruins forward Milan Lucic said. The Canadiens won despite losing two forwards, Dale Weise and Travis Moen, early in the first period. Bruins defenceman Kevan Miller sent Weise sprawling into the boards 4:50 into the game then fought with Moen, who challenged him after the hit. "I felt bad about it. I just kind of bumped into (Weise)," Miller said. "I stood there just trying to make sure he was OK for a second and Moen asked if I wanted to (fight)." Montreal had an excellent opportunity with a two-man advantage for 44 seconds late in the second period when Johnny Boychuk was called for roughing P.K. Subban and joined Iginla in the penalty box. The Canadiens took four shots on goal before Iginlas penalty ended and none during the rest of the power play. Budaj came up with a big glove save when he stopped Zdeno Charas slap shot from the blue line with 5 seconds left in the second period. NOTES: Montreal C Lars Eller missed the game with a lower-body injury. He has played in 71 of his teams 73 games. ... Former Bruins defenceman Ray Bourque dropped the ceremonial first puck. ... Rask is 3-11-2 in his career against Montreal. Budaj is 5-2 in his career against Boston. ... The Canadiens are 31-0-3 when leading after the second period. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Powrót do góry
Zobacz profil autora Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum www.informed.com.pl Strona Główna -> Pytania do lekarzy Wszystkie czasy w strefie GMT
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do: