Forum www.informed.com.pl Strona Główna strona główna Internetowej Informacji Medycznej

Artykuły  
 FAQFAQ    SzukajSzukaj    UżytkownicyUżytkownicy    GrupyGrupy    RejestracjaRejestracja  
 ProfilProfil    Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości    ZalogujZaloguj  
nce. I love that about us. If we keep doing t

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum www.informed.com.pl Strona Główna -> Pytania do lekarzy
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
lw789

PostWysłany: Sro Sty 11, 2017 8:51 am    Temat postu: nce. I love that about us. If we keep doing t Odpowiedz z cytatem

Got a question on rule clarification, comments on rule enforcements or some memorable NHL stories? Kerry wants to answer your emails at cmonref@tsn.ca. Hi Kerry, I have a question on a New Years Eve game between the Oilers and Coyotes. With 43.3 seconds left in the third period, Edmonton goaltender Ilya Bryzgalov caught a puck that was dumped in from outside the zone, skated out a few feet and dropped the puck to keep the play alive, then had second thoughts and dropped to cover the puck well outside his goal crease. There was no penalty called on the play. My question is...why not? I thought the goalie could only cover the puck outside his crease if he had come out to make a save. Isnt it a delay of game penalty otherwise? The Coyotes won the game in overtime, so in the end it didnt matter, but this seems too obvious a thing for the officials to just miss, so Im hoping you can straighten out my understanding of the rule. Thanks.Kevin FisherTucson, AZ Kevin: There is considerable "black and white" reference within the rules to support calling a delay of game penalty on Ilya Brygalov with 43.4 seconds remaining with the score tied once the goalkeeper froze the puck outside of crease to gain a stoppage in play. As we examine the entire circumstance surrounding the play I hope you will come to the logical conclusion that the referee exercised sound judgment and common sense in not penalizing Bryz once he (the ref) allowed the play to continue. As a result of this allowance, there came a point where Ilya Bryzgalov had no other safe option than to cover the puck. The most obvious rule references calling for the assessment of a penalty are contained in 63.2 and 67.3: - A minor penalty shall be imposed on any player, including the goalkeeper, who holds, freezes or plays the puck with his stick, skates or body in such a manner as to deliberately cause a stoppage of play. With regard to a goalkeeper, this rule applies outside of his goal crease area. - If a goalkeeper comes out of his crease to "cut down the angle" on a shot and after making the save covers the puck, this shall be legal. If the goalkeeper races out of his crease in an attempt to beat the attacking player to the puck and instead of playing the puck jumps on the puck causing a stoppage of play, this shall be a minor penalty for delay of the game. - A goalkeeper who holds the puck with his hands for longer than three seconds shall be given a minor penalty unless he is actually being checked by an opponent. The object of this entire rule is to keep the puck in play continuously and any action taken by the goalkeeper which causes an unnecessary stoppage must be penalized without warning. While the language contained herein provides plenty of cannon fodder to call a penalty with regard to the end result, (puck frozen by Bryz outside his crease) we have to consider the play in its entirety to avoid an unjust determination and overreaction. Antoine Vermette back handed the puck at the net which Ilya Bryzgalov caught on the extreme left side of his goal crease. Vermette followed his shot and effectively checked the goalkeeper from that angle which provided an allowance for Bryz to freeze the puck under the rules. A decision was then made by Bryzgalov to keep the play going by laterally skating with the puck through and outside of his crease perhaps 5 to 8 feet; which the referee allowed! Once Bryzgalov dropped the puck from his catching glove to the ice, with full intent to keep the play moving, the goalkeeper was quickly checked by Lauri Korpikoski of the Coyottes and placed in harms way. Since Bryz was a minimal distance outside of his crease, coupled with the fact that the referee allowed the play to continue when he could have blown the play dead previously, good judgment was exercised by the referee not to assess a penalty for delay of the game. We (refs) encourage the goalies to keep the play moving and it would be terribly unjust if they were subsequently penalized when an attacker quickly sealed off any option for a safe movement of the puck. The optimum word here is quickly. Brygalovs primary intent was to keep the play moving by playing the puck and not to gain a stoppage in play. His legitimate freezing of the puck was necessitated by the quick fore-check by Lauri Korpikoski. Kevin, I just had a flashback to Greg Millen playing goal for the Hartford Whalers. Far too many times to count I saw Millen catch the puck within his goal crease and skate straight up the middle like a rocket navigating through player traffic while looking for safe ice to drop and play the puck! I always blew the whistle before he got too far into his sprint but certainly when he was well outside of his goal crease. On more than one occasion I told Greg he was going to get steam rolled with a body check before I could get the whistle to my mouth. Each time Millen attempted to keep the play moving in this fashion he returned to his goal crease with a big grin evident beneath his wire cage mask. We know goalies have a much different approach to the Universe and other matters! Common sense and good judgment must prevail. The referee exercised both qualities by not penalizing Ilya Bryzgalov in the game on New Years Eve Day. Swingman Austin Rivers Jersey . Not because it was right, but because referees werent allowed to determine it was wrong. Swingman Jamal Crawford Jersey . Leaning forward with both hands on his knees, Buffon appeared to be resting or somehow trying to withstand the rain. Or perhaps the 36-year-old goalkeeper and Italy captain was reflecting on this: He is only the third player in history to be part of five World Cup squads, along with Germany great Lothar Matthaus and former Mexico goalkeeper Antonio Carbajal. http://www.jerseyclippersshopofficial.com/womens-chris-paul-basketball-jersey/. Calgarys Bo Levi Mitchell and Montreals Troy Smith will be the starting quarterbacks in a CFL season-opener for the first time in their careers. Both want to reinforce their No. 1 status. You can watch the game live in the first half of a doubleheader on TSN and TSN GO at 3:00pm et/Noon pt. DeAndre Jordan Jersey . Bryant, who signed a five-year, $34 million contract as a free agent with Cleveland in March, reported symptoms on Monday morning, a team spokesman said. Blake Griffin Clippers Jersey . Ricciardos exclusion from the results tarnished what had been a day of celebration for local fans, who were jubilant that the Red Bull driver had apparently become the first Australian to finish on the podium at his home race. However just before midnight, stewards ruled that Ricciardos car had "exceeded consistently the maximum allowed fuel flow" and that the team refused an instruction from the races technical delegate Charlie Whiting to change the fuel-flow sensor before the race and a further request during the race to reduce the fuel flow.SYRACUSE, N.Y. -- Trevor Cooney has hit shooting touch back -- just in the nick of time for top-ranked Syracuse. Cooney scored a career-high 33 points, matching a school record with nine 3-pointers, and the Orange beat Notre Dame 61-55 on Monday night in another matchup of former Big East foes. After struggling to a woeful 25.4 per cent (14 of 55) from behind the arc in his first seven Atlantic Coast Conference games, Cooney has hit 11 of 13 in the past two games and was the difference against the Irish as the Oranges front line faltered. "It feels good," Cooney said. "I kind of got going and guys just found me in good spots." Syracuse (22-0, 9-0 Atlantic Coast Conference), which moved to No. 1 this week after its scintillating 91-89 overtime victory over Duke on Saturday night and Arizonas loss to California, extended its school record for most consecutive wins to start a season. Notre Dame (12-11, 3-7) has lost seven of nine. Two days after one of the most emotional wins in Jim Boeheims 38 years as head coach, Syracuse played its first game as the nations top team since the 2011-12 season. Two years ago, the Orange were unbeaten and ranked No. 1 when they went to South Bend, and Notre Dame upset them 67-58. It was the eighth time Notre Dame had beaten a No. 1 team and turned out to be Syracuses lone loss of the regular season. "That was in the back of my mind," said C.J. Fair, who had a season-low six points on 2-of-13 shooting after scoring a career-high 28 against Duke. "I didnt want that to happen again." Cooney made sure there was no repeat, hitting five 3-pointers in the first half as the Orange gained a 13-point halftime advantage, then barely held the Irish at bay in the second half. "We put ourselves in position to make it interesting," Notre Dame coach Mike Brey said. "We came into this game, and especially if you watch what they did to Duke, beating them up in the paint. You really try to take stuff away in the paint. I thought overall with the guys that destroy you in the paint we did a good job. But we couldnt do a good job on Cooney. Seven of the nine I think we challenged. He was just in one of those zones, and youve got to take your hat off." Cooney, 9 of 12 from long range, matched the rrecord set by Gerry McNamara in the 2004 NCAA tournament and equaled by Andy Rautins in 2008 and James Southerland in 2012.dddddddddddd. Jerami Grant and Fair, who combined for 54 points against Duke, combined for just 15, while Tyler Ennis found little room in the lane to penetrate and finished with six points and eight assists. Garrick Sherman led Notre Dame with 16 points, Steve Vasturia had 13, and Pat Connaughton 11, while Eric Atkins had nine on 3-of-10 shooting. Notre Dame closed within 38-32 on a 3-pointer from Atkins with 14:19 to play, but Syracuse responded with seven straight points. Grant slammed home a dunk after his block on Sherman and Fair followed with a slam off a Grant miss. Cooney completed the run with his seventh 3-pointer, which tied his personal best. The Irish have four long-range threats in Atkins, Connaughton, Vasturia, and Demetrius Jackson, who had combined for 127 3-pointers on the season entering the game, and Notre Dames long-range attack came alive in the second half after going 1 of 6 in the first 20 minutes. Two 3-pointers by Atkins, Vasturias three-point play and a slam dunk by Tom Knight moved the Irish back within 43-40 with 8:41 to go. Grant responded with a spinning drive through the lane and Cooney hit another 3. Grant then fed Cooney for a reverse layup and three-point play and Cooney hit his ninth 3 for a 54-44 lead with 4:14 to play. Notre Dame refused to wilt, pulling back to 54-49 on Connaughtons three-point play at 2:52. "Thats who this group is," Brey said. "We havent been able to get over the hump and win enough. Weve been down on the road just about every time, and we come back and give ourselves a chance. I love that about us. If we keep doing that enough, I think well get a couple of them." Grants layup off a feed from Ennis and two free throws by Ennis boosted the lead back to eight, and the Orange made it interesting when Ennis and Fair each missed the front end of 1-and-1s in the final minute. Atkins missed a floater and Connaughton was off on a 3-point attack in the final seconds. "I had a look and missed, which would have been a really big shot for us," Atkins said. "That was a huge play. But they played great. They made plays when they were needed." Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Powrót do góry
Zobacz profil autora Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum www.informed.com.pl Strona Główna -> Pytania do lekarzy Wszystkie czasy w strefie GMT
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do: